Podcasters can get distracted, easily, by shiny new technologies like Facebook Live, Periscope, Blab, Meerkat, YouTube Live, LiveStream.com and the rest. Is it a good model for Podcasters? Does it make the Podcast obsolete? Paul examines these questions and more in episode #89 of The Podcast Report.
This is the first of a 4-part series where Paul will examine the production models possible for Podcasters.
New tech doesn’t make podcasting obsolete – but it can make it better. (Tweet This)
Let’s turn on the camera and see what happens is not a viable format. (Tweet This)
- New Media Content Creation Model (From The Archives) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHR9wN0Q1is
- How To Podcast Training – http://HowToPodcastTraining.com
- The Podcast Interview Wizard – http://ThePodcastInterviewWizard.com
- How To Podcast Book – http://GrabTheBook.com
- YouTube Strategies Book – http://BestYouTubeBook.com
- How To Stream Video Live Book – http://amzn.to/1SZTQ1e
- Dan Klass / The Bitterest Pill – http://thebitterestpill.com/
- Episode 90 – Batching Your Podcast Files – http://ThePodcastReport.com/90 (Live 5/11/2016)
- Episode 91 – Remote Interviews And Your Podcast – http://ThePodcastReport.com/91 (Live 5/18/2016)
- Episode 92 – Solo Podcasting – http://ThePodcastReport.com/92 (Live 5/25/2016)
- How To Podcast App – http://HowToPodcastApp.com/iOS
- The Podcast Report App – http://ThePodcastReport.com/App