For many Podcasters, the need to get a new show out every week is overwhelming.
There is no reason for the Podcaster to worry about recording a new episode every week with the Podcast production model of batching your episodes. In this episode of The Podcast Report, Paul Colligan examines the possibility of Podcast batching and how you might want to use it in your production process. This is the 2nd of a 4-part series where Paul will examine the production models possible for Podcasters.
If You Don’t Know Why Your Recording Your Podcast Every Week, You Might Want To Figure It Out (Click to Tweet)
Your Weekly Podcast Doesn’t Have To Be A Weekly Thing (Click To Tweet)
- How To Podcast Training – http://HowToPodcastTraining.com
- The Podcast Interview Wizard – http://ThePodcastInterviewWizard.com
- How To Podcast Book – http://GrabTheBook.com
- YouTube Strategies Book – http://BestYouTubeBook.com
- How To Stream Video Live Book – http://amzn.to/1SZTQ1e
- Grape Radio – http://GrapeRadio.com
- EOFire.com – http://EOFire.com
- Episode 89 – Live To Streaming Video – http://ThePodcastReport.com/89
- Episode 91 – Remote Interviews And Your Podcast – http://ThePodcastReport.com/91 (Live 5/18/2016)
- Episode 92 – Solo Podcasting – http://ThePodcastReport.com/92 (Live 5/25/2016)
- How To Podcast App – http://HowToPodcastApp.com/iOS
- The Podcast Report App – http://ThePodcastReport.com/App