Podcasters LOVE numbers. Downloads and subscribers and growth projections and streams and more have some for some, more important than the actual audience the Podcast was originally created for. The smart Podcaster MUST understand the role of numbers in the Podcasting ecosystem and how the real purpose and center for most episodes should be impact, not downloads – or any other number.
In episode #93 of The Podcast Report, Paul Colligan encourages listeners to examine, and take action on, what’s really important in their Podcast – and to remember, most of the time, it’s not about the numbers everyone else is talking about.
Understanding Your Place In The Podcast Ecosystem Is Far More Important Than Understanding The Numbers In The Podcast Ecosystem (Tweet This)
Sometimes Podcast Stats Can Do More Damage Than Good (Tweet This)
- How To Podcast Training – http://HowToPodcastTraining.com
- The Podcast Interview Wizard – http://ThePodcastInterviewWizard.com
- How To Podcast Book – http://GrabTheBook.com
- YouTube Strategies Book – http://BestYouTubeBook.com
- How To Stream Video Live Book – http://amzn.to/1SZTQ1e
- Thinking Out Loud Podcast – https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/thinking-out-loud-2.0-paul/id1067012354?mt=2
- How To Podcast App – http://HowToPodcastApp.com/iOS
- The Podcast Report App – http://ThePodcastReport.com/App